A short story of "this"....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fat wedges suck. Just sayin!

What model Poulan does that Craftsman cross over to?

Im pretty sure its a 3400 but it might be a 3700 too. I put it together from a box of parts saws of the same sort. Not really sure how to tell the difference between the two though :confused:

A real man woulda split that by hand.......... :msp_wink:

:dizzy: i would eat the arse out of a dead skunk if someone could get through this stuff by hand :tongue2:

The Fiskars owners are sharpening up as we speak.

I have an X27 and all it does is stick after the first swing. :mad: This heres definitely noodl'n territory

:dizzy: i would eat the arse out of a dead skunk if someone could get through this stuff by hand :tongue2:

[/QUOTE]

there is a gent,,that does all his splitting by hand,,about 10 miles from me..about 6'5..and tough as nails.....and i mean anything...nice guy,,just dont piss him off.....my age,,and conditioned like a 25 year old,,,,,,ill bet,,hed take you up on it,,esp since he has trapped for years,,and has killed and skinned skunks..............................:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

Like Those Rounds You Have (Had)

I like those rounds you had - maybe something is wrong with me but Elm is just about my favorite to burn. Notice I said to burn - splitting is another matter. My splitter does the hard work.

You all have a good one.
Nosmo

Thick wedge and American elm is the problem.
A thin sharp wedge and even American elm isn't to bad.

Noodling can be fun though but it wasn't for me today noodling 2 very large poplars at work all day.
Then having to haul it all was even less fun.

Latest posts

Back