Able bodied young man needing work

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hingle McCringleberry

Stihl 038 Farm Boss
Reaction score
I am a quick learning hard working young man. Who is also strong, and fair with a chainsaw. I'm I'm the Tuolumne county area. I'm not picky, and I definitely need the money.

Sorry to hear that HM.
Making a living with a chainsaw and being asthmatic might be a problem for you too. It is hard, physically punishing, exhausting work often (I can nearly say "always" in place of "often") performed under much less than ideal conditions. Yes, I know this from past experience. Do whatever you can to become certified / licensed / degreed in a vocation as soon as possible.

Welding? Truck driving? Information Technology? are areas in which one can become employable after a relatively short training period.

Best wishes,
sq1

Sorry to hear that HM.
Making a living with a chainsaw and being asthmatic might be a problem for you too. It is hard, physically punishing, exhausting work often (I can nearly say "always" in place of "often") performed under much less than ideal conditions. Yes, I know this from past experience. Do whatever you can to become certified / licensed / degreed in a vocation as soon as possible.

Welding? Truck driving? Information Technology? are areas in which one can become employable after a relatively short training period.

Best wishes,
sq1
Thanks for the advice. I have been selling firewood for a living til my truck took a $4400 dump on me lol. Will definitely be looking into welding. Thanks again hope you have a good one.

Sorry to hear that HM.

Best wishes,
sq1

I've had asthma for the past 40+ years and have never had a problem with working outside around dusty conditions. Inhalers work if needed. The AF refuses people based on medical needs. Don't let it get you down. Get as many licenses as you can and go from there. CDL, hydraulics, pesticides, builders license, etc.

I've had asthma for the past 40+ years and have never had a problem with working outside around dusty conditions. Inhalers work if needed. The AF refuses people based on medical needs. Don't let it get you down. Get as many licenses as you can and go from there. CDL, hydraulics, pesticides, builders license, etc.
Yeah usually I don't let it slow me down for even half a second. The DOD seems to think that I'm a liability. You're right about the getting licensed though. US army would have been a waste of my intelligence.

Back