Added a few collections

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin

No Longer Here
Reaction score
I added more collectors saws in the collectors area from Pioneer and the Home Delight Man. His collection has prompted another page. Go to http://www.arboristsite.com/saw.php
Hit the pioneer area and the homelite modified saw area. Thanks guys, cool saws. Hey pioneer I erased the husqvarna emblem on chainsaw bar so it didnt look strange. Darin

Those old saws look bad to the bone! I'm sure there are a few homeowners out there who think we are nuts, but I have always enjoyed mechanical things with strong motors. Must be the 'Tool Man Tim' in me! :D

Thanks!

Thanks Darin!! Looks great, those pictures turned out better than I thought. Thanks for taking the husky emblem off the bar too. I'll get pics of my other saws sent in once they are finished. Thanks again!

No that is not me. That is the talented and famed Mr. Ken Dunn, builder of some mean Hot Saws. That is him testing my saw, a Homelite 2100, 114cc's, G.E.M. V-12 reed cage, Tillotson HR-191 carb, ported, degreed and a tuned pipe, in a piece of 20" softwood. Using a 22" bar with a 8 pin sprocket and stock 3/8" chain he blasted through that wood in 6.25 secs. If anyone is interested in getting a saw modified please feel free to email me for more info. Happy Trails, of wood chips that is, Jonathan,

HUSKYMAN, yep thats right! I like Huskys too they are great saws!

Homedelight man, that 2100 looks awesome!! Is it possible to modify an old Homelite EZ1? :)

The right person could make a pile of dirt cut wood. I am sure that a EZ1 could be modified. I am not sure on the stock port configuration of that saw. But hey a set of dual carbs is pretty cool on any saw.

Back