Adding forestry mulching to my tree service business

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TreeManDonegan

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Fairfax and Loudoun County, Northern Virginia
Added a new video up on my website showing my new adventure into forestry mulching. Had a client who purchased a property with a 2-acre yard that was left unattended for decades! Was fun to shoot, and my videographer had a blast shooting it and putting it together! Had problems with the viewability of the first video I did awhile back, so would love to hear if everyone can watch it okay. http://www.doneganstreeservice.com/video.htm

Your hyperlink opens your website successfully, but when I click to play the video, I receive an error message that says, "The plugin is not supported."

Your hyperlink opens your website successfully, but when I click to play the video, I receive an error message that says, "The plugin is not supported."
Argh, thanks for apprising me of that. I think my web person just updated the plugin - were you trying from a PC-Windows machine? Try it again.

Nice video... works on my iPhone. How did you decide to move into mulching and how is business? Any advice on leads and getting work?

Back