Adventures in Firewood Cutting

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
4 guys, 3 trucks and a trailer, and lots of firewood cut. I was in the last truck out, 10 miles to go and the truck died along a narrow rarely traveled mountain road. After doing and inspection under the hood, checking connections it seemed we were going to have to walk out. Nobody was answering their cell phone, either the phones were off or they were at church.

30 or so minutes later, it started up again. We got out of the wilderness, to have the truck die again but on a frontage road along the interstate. This time it was really dead as smoke was coming from the underside.

What a day, and a long one. The dead truck we were able to drag with our logging chains to the old historic school house, where it will likely remain for a few days.

Adventures in Firewood Cutting, fun times? Not!

4 guys, 3 trucks and a trailer, and lots of firewood cut. I was in the last truck out, 10 miles to go and the truck died along a narrow rarely traveled mountain road. After doing and inspection under the hood, checking connections it seemed we were going to have to walk out. Nobody was answering their cell phone, either the phones were off or they were at church.

30 or so minutes later, it started up again. We got out of the wilderness, to have the truck die again but on a frontage road along the interstate. This time it was really dead as smoke was coming from the underside.

What a day, and a long one. The dead truck we were able to drag with our logging chains to the old historic school house, where it will likely remain for a few days.

Adventures in Firewood Cutting, fun times? Not!
What part of Montana?

N.W. Probably best not to be anymore specific. There are Trump lovers on this site that would like to shoot me. Especially the little man SS.
You thinkin about me again there MontanaRetard? but I have some news for you, I don't want to shoot nobody and I don't think about a liberal like you at all.

You thinkin about me again there MontanaRetard? but I have some news for you, I don't want to shoot nobody and I don't think about a liberal like you at all.

Hell, I think about MT Res, Befuddled, Jokemo, Groundie, Unnatural Lover, quoted raven, Hayden and all the other Trump/America Haters on a Daily basis, usually right before I FLUSH ;):)

Doug :cheers:

N.W. Probably best not to be anymore specific. There are Trump lovers on this site that would like to shoot me. Especially the little man SS.

Ya know my first thought was, couldn't have happened to a Nicer, More Deserving person, but I was going to leave it unsaid, but really the Never Trumpers have proven time after Time to be the ones most likely to resort to Violence, Not the Trump supporters, but I suppose if you tell that LIE Enough, you might actually Believe it after awhile, which seems to be the case with all the other Lies Never Trumpers are so well known for.

Hell, I think about MT Res, Befuddled, Jokemo, Groundie, Unnatural Lover, quoted raven, Hayden and all the other Trump/America Haters on a Daily basis, usually right before I FLUSH ;):)

Now your just gonna rile the old guy up and he's gonna threaten to break your nose. :laugh:

Pretty sure anyone on this site agrees with most of what Trump has done.

Pretty much just liberals and welfare scourge that hate him. (Aka... not loggers)

Once upon a time, we all believed (well not me) that Saddam Hussien had WMDs, that he was the main force behind 911, etc.

As I remember the goals in Iraq were --> to find the weapons of mass destruction, to help build a new Iraq, to establish rule of law, give the Iraqi people democracy, etc... Yet it didn't quite work out that way, after blowing 7 trillion dollar. This despite overwhelming public support, despite that it was a slam dunk, that we had UN approval, a coalition of the willing, and more important that we (again not me), the all knowing ultra conservative (loggers and chainsaw enthusiast), rallied behind the BS of Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Condoleezza , etc...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rationale_for_the_Iraq_War

But hold your horses. Trump is not Bush. Trump is so much better. He's a billionaire, a NYC elitist, who grabs women's genitals, has intercourse with a whore while his wife is recovering from child birth, at 71 calls people childish names, attacks our allies while cozying up to dictators and thugs, etc...

Yeah, MAGA. :ices_rofl:

Yeah, but we've all seen you be "pretty sure" of some downright stupid stuff... ;)

Hey guys,
This thread is heading down the political slippery slope, can ya all reel in the political referencing. Thanks much.

I had for some time considered this place to be a safe haven from political BS. Appears some knuckle heads can inject that crap into most any discussion.

I feel your "pain" Montana Resident. I live in the Deep South where the Second Amendment is tantamount to the word of God, while the First Amendment is open to individual interpretation. I've gone underground for the most part. This too shall pass.

Latest posts

Back