Advice On How To Go Above & Beyond During My First 2 Trail Days At A Reputable Arborculture Company

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, I am certainly aware of safety by now, I have fallen off bridges before, almost broke my feet one time, & almost TKO'ed myself by knocking my head against a arm rail, at 26 it has finally dawned on me that I am not superman. After I told my interviewer about my climbing adventures I told him that I realized the precarious balance between risk & reward, overconfidence & being too scared. Tree work is dangerous, thats why it pays so much, same goes for electricians. Don't worry, I won't conduct myself with a big head. I know above 55 feet the best falling advice is to land head first so you don't wind up a vegetable.
Also; if and when your climbing, remember if you fall you are fired before you pass the second limb on your way down :laugh:

Also; if and when your climbing, remember if you fall you are fired before you pass the second limb on your way down :laugh:
I knew a girl that fell out of the ugly tree.. Same thing? Wait a minute.. I married that gal. Looking at her now I think she hit a few branches on the way down. Hmmmm

I knew a girl that fell out of the ugly tree.. Same thing? Wait a minute.. I married that gal. Looking at her now I think she hit a few branches on the way down. Hmmmm

But is the “wear and tear” your fault or just life?
(Beauty it in the eye of the beer holder...) [emoji12]

Haha last summer I worked setting up rides at the north alabama state fair, that is exactly what my boss said "if you fall you're fired, thats our insurance policy".

Back