After the mods

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red Amor

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Gday
Ive done the mods on my ms310 opening the four slotted holes doubling their size and a half inch hole in middle of the dent

retuned good O cuts quite well not tired anymore yeah
The saw runs nice at idle warming up
but once hot after working if you leave it idle a little bit it will begin to bogg or stall and you have to pump the trigger to git her to clear the throat
would this problem it

clear if I lean the L screw a tad
Im to try it n see I know but Im sitting at the keys n it 6 am and I value my life
just thinkin is all
theres no leaks or cracks in any hoses
some one wrote a reely good post on tuning a 310 carb gave the initial start settings for each of the three
screws can some one run that by me again please

Last edited:
Sounds like you may be right just lean the l screw a eighth tlittle bit will make a good difference urn not a lot though a

Yeah Gday T
How are ya Mate
Thankyou for your reply
Ive been using the 310 for about 8 tonne o fire wood cutting dry hardwood and the things goin like a cat ####tin razor blades
Um real happy with it
once thankyou muchely
Cheeres The Red Fella

Gday
Ive done the mods on my ms310 opening the four slotted holes doubling their size and a half inch hole in middle of the dent

retuned good O cuts quite well not tired anymore yeah
The saw runs nice at idle warming up
but once hot after working if you leave it idle a little bit it will begin to bogg or stall and you have to pump the trigger to git her to clear the throat
would this problem it

clear if I lean the L screw a tad
Im to try it n see I know but Im sitting at the keys n it 6 am and I value my life
just thinkin is all
theres no leaks or cracks in any hoses
some one wrote a reely good post on tuning a 310 carb gave the initial start settings for each of the three
screws can some one run that by me again please
What are those mods you speak of?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm a full time cut man and saw mechanic and I just want to say I love this series of Stihl.
279c689d0baaca56ff1b474e8a428294.jpg

Latest posts

Back