Welcome to ArboristSite.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the ArboristSite community.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

1. Please see this post Click Here Please ask questions if you have them!! I hope this is going to be great for us all.
    Dismiss Notice

Aftermarket carburetors for Stihl chainsaws

Discussion in 'Race Saws and Race Results' started by Stihlsawshop, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Stihlsawshop

Stihlsawshop New Member

I am in need of aftetmarket carburetors for Stihl chainsaw models, 009, 011, 015, 031, 032, 041. I have not been able to find anything except for rebuild kits for those models. New carburetors from Stihl are very expensive if they are offered at all. I know alot of you dont use the aftermarket parts but alot of the saws I work on would otherwise not be put back into service if Stihl parts had to be purchased. Thanks

2. ironman_gq

ironman_gq Addicted to ArboristSite

If you know what the carb model is then ebay is your friend, the same carbs are often used on lots of things and can be swapped over with a simple cover change and maybe a linkage swap.

Ck0461 likes this.
  3. minermike

minermike Chain saw freek

I ordered two of the 090 curbs off fleabag for my mac 9 hot saw. They work great. I have been chasing a hi lean condition on that saw with the old hl's from the old go cart days, and the ones from China are great. I don't trust things from China but they were so cheap if they didn't work we could use them for trap shooting we are almost out of echo's--------mike

Ck0461 likes this.