• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

ahhhhhh what is it?

maniac ty

maniac ty

ArboristSite Member
Hey guys no one like mccullochs around here? Post about my stihl get a hundred replies post about my 10-10 and I sit here lonely =[=[=[=[=[ do you guys really just hate these saws that much????

cus_deluxe

cus_deluxe

Commie Satan turd
I have a 10-10 thats a runner, a 10-10 project and a 7-10 project. I love the sound of that 10-10 running. Im just learning that mcculloch did some really cool things, ahead of their time.

klaus von herten

klaus von herten

ArboristSite Lurker
I miss my dad's 250. The sound of that yellow jacket of death on a Saturday morning is a nice childhood memory for me.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

heimannm

heimannm

Addicted to ArboristSite
There are two threads dedicated to McCulloch saws in the Sticky's section and plenty of McCulloch enthusiasts to assist with any issues.

My 036 is a nice saw, but I enjoy running the PM55 or 7-10 much more so they get used and the 036 just sets.

Mark