Air Fryer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one for Christmas, works well. It's a bit tricky figuring out the temp and time to cook though, it takes a bit longer than a regular fryer.

I scheduled to deliver wood on Sunday and may as well tried to deliver on Christmas. Didn't realize that some people feel Sunday is a "no work" day. I generally work everyday.

Fired it up today.

Onion rings, corn dogs, and French fries all turned out well. The fries were exceptional, crisp on the outside and soft on the inside.

IMG_7096.JPG

My wife bought one last year. For cooking small batches, it's not too bad. We've used it for frozen fish and fries with decent success.

I tell you what. I've used this thing several times each week and I am very happy with the results. Still learning the ropes with easy to overcook things like mozzarella sticks but as a whole I can pretty much guess what cooking time and temperature to use to get good results.

I want to try something like uncooked brats as I know they will need more time and less heat to cook evenly.

Been using one for years. They work really well on anything breaded or processed i.e. chicken tenderloins, fish pucks, popcorn chicken, tater tots, frozen fries/onion rings. For cooking times in the unit; look up the conventional oven cooking time on the bag of food. Cut the time in half and that will be the total cooking time in the air fryer. You should flip the food or give it a shake half way through the cook.

Back