Alert Jred saws on eBay not as advertised

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My major problem with these saws, other than being broke now, is that they advertised “not refurb” and they are. That’s why I posted the response I got back, they deliberately lied, what else will they lie about. If you’re happy with your purchase, great. If not, send it back. The saws were misrepresented.

My major problem with these saws, other than being broke now, is that they advertised “not refurb” and they are. That’s why I posted the response I got back, they deliberately lied, what else will they lie about. If you’re happy with your purchase, great. If not, send it back. The saws were misrepresented.
I would say we know they are being misrepresented, as I don't know they initially knew, they certainly do now.

That post was incomplete, I could finish it, but I don't see it making any difference.
No, that picture doesn't look at all familiar to me, should it.
There you go with the "have a great day", if you don't mean it then why do you say it.

So what, you are now a spy for them, so you can get deals.

I find it interesting how quickly you've become such close friends with these folks; first in the Ebay dump thread you said you were against buying from someone who has all their feedback issues, then you gave me a hard time because I said there % of negative feedback was rather low vs their total feedback, then your making a large purchase from them with your family members who are big into Ebay and have some thousands of $ of items on Ebay(which ended up being a few saws :laugh:), now your a spy for them o_O.

What happen to wanting to help guys out and protect them, are you still sending the seller messages for guys who have a problem thru the top secret number.
Now you are singing the praises of their near 500 saws sold in such a short time, and that anyone saying that it's not right that they are selling saws marked with an "R"(refurbished even if they have not been run) and some that have been run, that they should have something in writing from Husqvarna that something is not kosher.
Nope, looks as though you are just advocating(for the company) they return them and move on.
My how quickly you have changed sides from wanting to help AS members too now siding with an Ebay seller who is clearly aware that they are being deceitful. I find it interesting that you would so quickly partner up with that type of company.
I’m wondering how much he’s getting paid to be a snitch! Gotta make ya proud to know there’s guys like that on here

I’m wondering how much he’s getting paid to be a snitch! Gotta make ya proud to know there’s guys like that on here
Who knows, some do if for free, just so they can have a part in something bigger than they will ever be. The unfortunate thing is it's usually to their own demise. Either way it's quite sad.

Some saws are obvious refurbs. I got a partial refund and am ok with it. This was a 2012 saw, other where 2016, 2017, 2017.
Talked to them 4 times on the phone, 3 ladies. 2 ladies were very nice, 1 not as much.
46e06e03ade8f5e52d25fea65a33baab.jpg
8206720ed5c884cd7d72c020417a6913.jpg
e92dd2d77587c9d0d28c082dec28be71.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

They added a disclaimer to their 2255, 50 and 45 saws.

THESE SAWS ARE BRAND NEW -- BUT STAMPED WITH AN R ON THE BOTTOM TO AVOID MANUFACTURER WARRANTY, THAT IS WHY WE ARE ABLE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH SUCH A GREAT DEAL! THESE SAWS ARE BRAND NEW -- WITH ABSOLUTELY NO ISSUES. WE BACK WHAT WE SELL!

THESE SAWS ARE BRAND NEW -- BUT STAMPED WITH AN R ON THE BOTTOM TO AVOID MANUFACTURER WARRANTY, THAT IS WHY WE ARE ABLE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH SUCH A GREAT DEAL! THESE SAWS ARE BRAND NEW -- WITH ABSOLUTELY NO ISSUES. WE BACK WHAT WE SELL!

Heck of a deal like all they have sold as 40% off is a good deal in my book. Some people want their cake and to eat it too. I can't see why anybody would whine over these saws and most want, but you always have somebody. The only downside I can see is for the people/companies selling chainsaws as at least in the short run this has driven down prices.

Too bad some of the pics in this thread can't show up on there. Maybe that's why they didn't add it to the 2166s

Back