• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold All done

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muad

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
EDIT 3: I’m good, I have the saws I need for now. Thanks everyone!

As the title states, I’m looking a MS260/260Pro and a MS461. Power heads only, or with bar/chain. Not too picky, but the cleaner the better.

Shoot me a PM with pricing shipped to 44836 please!
Blessings,
-Will

Edit: MS461 purchased from an AS brother. Still looking for a clean MS260.

Edit2: Considering the MS261CM now over the 260. My local stihl dealer friend highly recommended the M-tronic over old school carb.

I have a low hour 2018 461
I picked up a 461 from another brother here on AS over the weekend. It should be here tomorrow.

Unless it’s stupid cheap (hehehe), I’ll probably have to pass as my pocketbook has already been lightened and I still need a 260. Shoot me a PM anyhow with what you’re asking. Doesn’t hurt to know what’s available. Another member offered me a sweet deal on a 461R, but I was hesitant to blow my entire wad on one saw.

I picked up a 461 from another brother here on AS over the weekend. It should be here tomorrow.

Unless it’s stupid cheap (hehehe), I’ll probably have to pass as my pocketbook has already been lightened and I still need a 260. Shoot me a PM anyhow with what you’re asking. Doesn’t hurt to know what’s available. Another member offered me a sweet deal on a 461R, but I was hesitant to blow my entire wad on one saw.
will pm pics and price

Back