ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Allergic Reactions to Covid Vaccine

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite
Breaking News this morning:
The reporter says it didn't appear in clinical trials.
Wonder what else didn't appear in clinical trials?

LONDON (AP) — UK regulators say people who have a “significant history” of allergic reactions shouldn’t receive the new Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus vaccine while they investigate two adverse reactions that occurred on the first day of the country’s mass vaccination program.

Professor Stephen Powis, national medical director for the National Health Service in England, said health authorities were acting on a recommendation from the Medical and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency, the nation’s medicines regulator.

“As is common with new vaccines, the MHRA has advised, on a precautionary basis, that people with a significant history of allergic reactions do not receive this vaccination after two people with a history of significant allergic reactions responded adversely yesterday,” Powis said in a statement. “Both are recovering well.”

sirbuildalot

sirbuildalot

ArboristSite Guru
As has been said numerous times in the past.

Many of us in the world feel it should be our right as to whether or not we get the vaccine. As hard as it is for some to believe, not everyone thinks putting new, barely tested drugs into their bodies that could have long lasting negative side affects is a better alternative than the small percentage chance that they could get infected with COVID, which has been shown in the majority of cases to not be lethal. I don't have the right to tell you not to get it, and you don't have the right to tell me to get it. It is a free country here in the USA after all.

Hopefully, they do not try to make it a mandatory vaccine, or make living a normal life near impossible without getting the vaccine. If they do I sense a Civil War could erupt. Not everyone likes having life choices dictated to them. If you dont agree with my opinion, I suggest moving to a country where the vaccine is mandatory, then you can feel safe.

I wont be posting in this thread again. I'm not going to argue with anyone else, as it has been shown to be pointless.

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite
As has been said numerous times in the past.

Many of us in the world feel it should be our right as to whether or not we get the vaccine. As hard as it is for some to believe, not everyone thinks putting new, barely tested drugs into their bodies that could have long lasting negative side affects is a better alternative than the small percentage chance that they could get infected with COVID, which has been shown in the majority of cases to not be lethal. I don't have the right to tell you not to get it, and you don't have the right to tell me to get it. It is a free country here in the USA after all.

Hopefully, they do not try to make it a mandatory vaccine, or make living a normal life near impossible without getting the vaccine. If they do I sense a Civil War could erupt. Not everyone likes having life choices dictated to them. If you dont agree with my opinion, I suggest moving to a country where the vaccine is mandatory, then you can feel safe.

I wont be posting in this thread again. I'm not going to argue with anyone else, as it has been shown to be pointless.
I agree.
I just posted this in case anyone - with allergies - hadn't seen it and was thinking of getting the vaccine.

slowp

slowp

Tree Freak
I agree.
I just posted this in case anyone - with allergies - hadn't seen it and was thinking of getting the vaccine.
I have allergies. The term allergies covers a wide range of symptoms and triggers. I plan to get the vaccine because I don't think my hay fever will be affected.

I do hope that Canada will let vaccinated people visit this year. The rest of you, I don't care much about.

les-or-more

les-or-more

I was here but now im gone!
I have allergies. The term allergies covers a wide range of symptoms and triggers. I plan to get the vaccine because I don't think my hay fever will be affected.

I do hope that Canada will let vaccinated people visit this year. The rest of you, I don't care much about.
My that sounds like a person with an incredibly open mind, what happened to that left coast inclusivity?

anlrolfe

anlrolfe

Honor GOD, Country and Corps
Boot camp
Got every vaccination imaginable.
Corpsman with air driven guns that looked like Star Trek phasers.
It was like running the gauntlet in a cattle yard.
I did it back then for my country, don't expect that will change. I sure don't want a covid participation award.