ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Allergic Reactions to Covid Vaccine

eric_271

ArboristSite King
You're a pu**y. No better than tRump the pu**y grabber. Problem is, you ain't famous, so you can't get way with what he does. Although, I wouldn't put it past you to try anyways. :D

You'd most likely claim you were innocent.
That’s a mighty big chip on ewer shoulder for being such a little man officer friendly. Tell me how ewe really feel. :laughing:

Old Blue

ArboristSite Operative
You guys are hilarious, let me hold your hands and walk you through fact checks.
The American Journal of Medicine does not endorse the use of hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19.
Well, the AMA (American Medical Association) did release for off label us HCQ for the treatment of covid 19 and instructs pharmacies to support physicians in the treatment of thier patients with the HCQ. It's on page 18 line #18.

Our medical and political establishments have one hell of a lot of blood on their hands.

Take care Dave

Old Blue
in the land of commie bitches.
Kali-bone-ya

turnkey4099

turnkey4099

Tree Freak

EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Judy Mikovits EXPOSES THE VIRUS - THE GREATEST LIE IN HISTORY - FULL VIDEO DOCUMENTARY​

Shocking news. And such a reliable source:

Judy Mikovits - Wikipedia​

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Judy_Mikovits

Judy Anne Mikovits (born 1957 or 1958) is an American former research scientist who is known for her discredited medical claims, such as that murine ...

eric_271

ArboristSite King
wasnt it enough you got the last thread shut down?
I don’t know, was it? Even our health system has been politicized . What makes one political topic acceptable and and another not? People’s feelings can’t take one political subject but can deal with another? Convince me covid 19 hasn’t been politicized . :drinkingcoffee:

eric_271

ArboristSite King
Shocking news. And such a reliable source:

Judy Mikovits - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Judy_Mikovits

Judy Anne Mikovits (born 1957 or 1958) is an American former research scientist who is known for her discredited medical claims, such as that murine ...
Everything, everyone is discredited that goes against the party line. Groups of doctors on video who’ve had 100% success rates using available drugs treating covid patients are literally removed online by big tech. Now we find out government is directing big tech to do so. That’s a violation of our first amendment rights by the same people elected to protect them. Do you have anything except weak sauce?:drinkingcoffee:

eric_271

ArboristSite King
Well, the AMA (American Medical Association) did release for off label us HCQ for the treatment of covid 19 and instructs pharmacies to support physicians in the treatment of thier patients with the HCQ. It's on page 18 line #18.

Our medical and political establishments have one hell of a lot of blood on their hands.

Take care Dave

Old Blue
in the land of commie bitches.
Kali-bone-ya
I know HCQ can’t be patented. Possibly no money in it for drug manufacturers and government but we have over 5 hundred million doses of the mRNA stored and available not that it means anything. It only seems effective for causing adverse reactions and death but our government won’t release them or the patents to India who is supposedly in a covid crisis. There’s no money in giving it to poor countries. It’s only about the money. What a scam our government and drug manufacturers are running. :drinkingcoffee:

Jhenderson

Jhenderson

Addicted to ArboristSite
I don’t know, was it? Even our health system has been politicized . What makes one political topic acceptable and and another not? People’s feelings can’t take one political subject but can deal with another? Convince me covid 19 hasn’t been politicized . :drinkingcoffee:
Dead voters have nothing to do with this topic. Just stick to the facts about COVID.