ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Allergic Reactions to Covid Vaccine

Jhenderson

Jhenderson

Addicted to ArboristSite
I'm just saying I'm getting a publicity stunt vibe from that article.
If I want to keep my job, and my employer requires me to tell customers to wear a mask, I'm going to do it... to a point. I will not risk my life doing it.
A man a woman came in today to get a stimulus check, that had issues regarding names and address. At one point it became very clear that guy wasn't going to leave without it. I gave up the check.
Heck, back when this all started, there were a few times I had to tell a customer to "Please step back" when they were hovering too close to the person in front of them. I will continue to do so, if for no other reason than to maintain privacy and/or personal space.
What do you mean “ came in for a stimulus check, and I gave it “?

holeycow

holeycow

Dirt, Air, Water, Sun; Seeds.
China already experimenting on its troops. American military higher ups asking for the same believe it or not. Unbelievable yet true.
Soldiers sign their life away. Part of the job is to be a guinea pig. It's always been that way. How do you think they perfected brainwashing? With soldiers of course.

i mean, it seems to be perfected with all the seemingly intelligent people believing utter lies in plain sight.

Dave Hadden

Dave Hadden

Addicted to ArboristSite
LMAO at that list of Doctors and what several of them represent.

Here's the kind of crap some of you seem unable to resist lapping up.

"There is nanotechnology present in this vaccine. Nanobots in hydro gels have been developed for military purposes. There are strong indications it could make you a controllable puppet by means of your own smartphone connected with the 5G network and artificial intelligence. In this way, you could lose everything that makes you human. So, please inform yourself well before you decide. Very useful information can be found on the website of Robert Kennedy, childrenshealthdefense.org. I bless you all."

And just at random I looked at a few of the others on the list.

Here's Dr. Tom Cowan.

And he's so bad that this happened.

I'd post a few more examples of the abject stupidity some of you seem to be addicted to, but it's patently obvious you wish to hang on to your beliefs and no refuting of them will ever sink in with you, so I shan't waste any more of my time.

There is no cure for stupid.

Take care.

eric_271

eric_271

ArboristSite King
LMAO at that list of Doctors and what several of them represent.

Here's the kind of crap some of you seem unable to resist lapping up.

"There is nanotechnology present in this vaccine. Nanobots in hydro gels have been developed for military purposes. There are strong indications it could make you a controllable puppet by means of your own smartphone connected with the 5G network and artificial intelligence. In this way, you could lose everything that makes you human. So, please inform yourself well before you decide. Very useful information can be found on the website of Robert Kennedy, childrenshealthdefense.org. I bless you all."

And just at random I looked at a few of the others on the list.

Here's Dr. Tom Cowan.

And he's so bad that this happened.

I'd post a few more examples of the abject stupidity some of you seem to be addicted to, but it's patently obvious you wish to hang on to your beliefs and no refuting of them will ever sink in with you, so I shan't waste any more of my time.

There is no cure for stupid.

Take care.
So ewe pick out a small part of what one discussed and throw the rest under the bus? Why do we need doctors with 50 years experience telling us how dangerous the shots are when we have ewe here bullshitting us to death with 0 years in the medical field? There were probably 20 or more professionals with hands on experience with covid in the video. I’ll take their advice over ewer s any day.:drinkingcoffee:

Dave Hadden

Dave Hadden

Addicted to ArboristSite
So ewe pick out a small part of what one discussed and throw the rest under the bus? Why do we need doctors with 50 years experience telling us how dangerous the shots are when we have ewe here bullshitting us to death with 0 years in the medical field? There were probably 20 or more professionals with hands on experience with covid in the video. I’ll take their advice over ewer s any day.:drinkingcoffee:

I didn't offer you any advice Eric.

But were I so inclined it would be fairly simple.

Take care.

Dave Hadden

Dave Hadden

Addicted to ArboristSite

Failed Cincinnati Democrat Mayoral Candidate Charged in Covid-19 Fraud Case, Faces More Than 30 Years in Prison :laugh:

Here's a good example of where offering some simple advice might prove fruitful.

Try attaching a link to the stories you always blare out at us in large font.

You rarely ever do so I just ignore whatever you say, given you apparently have nothing to back it up.

Take care.

holeycow

holeycow

Bwildered

Bwildered

Tree Freak
Planes aren’t a vector for transmission and that’s been scientifically backed fact for quite some time now. So you are either being disingenuous or stupid
Are you on drugs or something? The virus is transmitted by airborne particles of the virus, masks knock back the range and intensity of the particles, but when there is 300 big fat Americans jammed into a plane with no social distancit for several hours, it’s a recipe for pure disaster

eric_271

eric_271

ArboristSite King
Here's a good example of where offering some simple advice might prove fruitful.

Try attaching a link to the stories you always blare out at us in large font.

You rarely ever do so I just ignore whatever you say, given you apparently have nothing to back it up.

Take care.
Ewer susceptible to information overload Dave, I limit it to make things easier for ewe. :drinkingcoffee:

eric_271

eric_271

ArboristSite King
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

I guess anxiety is now a brain disease. What a load of rubbish, especially because nearly everything msm puts on the air is designed to generate anxiety.

how about CNN (along with all the rest of them) causes brain disease. That's more likely the case. In fact, I'll go along with that one.
Terrified into taking experimental highly toxic shots is normal though .:laughing:

holeycow

holeycow

Since there are huge benefits for a few to propagate and aggressively encourage a lie and no benefits whatsoever for those who oppose the lie it stands to reason that the opposition is quite likely the harbinger of truth.