ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Allergic Reactions to Covid Vaccine

eric_271

eric_271

ArboristSite King
Since there are huge benefits for a few to propagate and aggressively encourage a lie and no benefits whatsoever for those who oppose the lie it stands to reason that the opposition is quite likely the harbinger of truth.
Money and control. Covid is clear down the list with flu and pneumonia . Experimental shot that permanently alters people’s immune system without known out come with exception to animals that didn’t fare well? It’s obvious who’s suffering mentally to even consider the jab. Lol

eric_271

eric_271

ArboristSite King
Watch the young girl in this video if you want a good example of damage from information warfare. She’s completely off the deep end. AKA pro vaccer.

Bwildered

Tree Freak
Soldiers sign their life away. Part of the job is to be a guinea pig. It's always been that way. How do you think they perfected brainwashing? With soldiers of course.

i mean, it seems to be perfected with all the seemingly intelligent people believing utter lies in plain sight.
They perfected it on people like you, then they become soldiers or stay at home conspiracists

slowp

Tree Freak
It's gone well here. My friends are just finishing their second shot two week wait, and then we can start visiting again.
It's a great feeling to have that "microchip" in yer system. :D

Interesting factoid: New positives are mostly in the younger aged group as us old farts have been vaccinated in a big way.

Del_

Career arborist

CDC releases highly anticipated guidance for people fully vaccinated against Covid-19​

eric_271

ArboristSite King
Since there are huge benefits for a few to propagate and aggressively encourage a lie and no benefits whatsoever for those who oppose the lie it stands to reason that the opposition is quite likely the harbinger of truth.
Do you know Fauci described this outbreak of covid 19 and the lock downs four years ago?
It’s all in print as a hypothetical from years back with the predicted percentages of how many in each age group that would be affected. Guess what, the numbers match with what we’re seeing now.

slowp

Tree Freak
Do you know Fauci described this outbreak of covid 19 and the lock downs four years ago?
It’s all in print as a hypothetical from years back with the predicted percentages of how many in each age group that would be affected. Guess what, the numbers match with what we’re seeing now.
it's called......PLANNING. Which may have taken place before, but wasn't funded, or people were thrown out, or....
It's the roll of government to plan for various catastrophies, and a pandemic is/was planned for since pandemics have occurred throughout history and will again. Hope we are now going to fund for that planning. But, I have my doubts.

I doubt that anybody knew about Covid four years ago. I'd like to know where you get your info on this topic. I get mine from the evil :D newspapers and NPR. In my mind, NPR is the best of all of them. I'm sure you disagree so you don't need to respond to that with the usual and predictable name calling. But please, where do you get your info from? Do you go to any other sites?

eric_271

ArboristSite King
it's called......PLANNING. Which may have taken place before, but wasn't funded, or people were thrown out, or....
It's the roll of government to plan for various catastrophies, and a pandemic is/was planned for since pandemics have occurred throughout history and will again. Hope we are now going to fund for that planning. But, I have my doubts.

I doubt that anybody knew about Covid four years ago. I'd like to know where you get your info on this topic. I get mine from the evil :D newspapers and NPR. In my mind, NPR is the best of all of them. I'm sure you disagree so you don't need to respond to that with the usual and predictable name calling. But please, where do you get your info from? Do you go to any other sites?
Fauci has been researching covid since 2010. He has patents on it going back that far. Good God slowp , you’ve spent too much time in the Forrest. A close associate of Fauci was researching developing covid at a university in North Carolina clear back when trump was in office. That was illegal by the way. Too many people were onto it including Trump. Trump ordered it shut down. It was taken to Canada temporarily then sent to the lab in China and the research there funded illegally by Fauci using taxpayers money. Fauci is a criminal.

Goinwheelin

Goinwheelin

Vintage Chainsaw Hipster
Fauci has been researching covid since 2010. He has patents on it going back that far. Good God slowp , you’ve spent too much time in the Forrest. A close associate of Fauci was researching developing covid at a university in North Carolina clear back when trump was in office. That was illegal by the way. Too many people were onto it including Trump. Trump ordered it shut down. It was taken to Canada temporarily then sent to the lab in China and the research there funded illegally by Fauci using taxpayers money. Fauci is a criminal.
Too much time in the forest lol. Probably has hairy pits and smells like patchouli

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite
... and what would someone do with the stock market, knowing that information four years ago? :nofunny:

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite

Some "catastrophes" can be prevented, like those that are a result of human filth and no sanitation.
chinese market.jpg

Other "catastrophes" are born in a laboratory.
chinese lab.jpg