ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Allergic Reactions to Covid Vaccine

1Alpha1

1Alpha1

100% USDA certified abnormality-free.
Who’s reporting? That could nullify yer common sense. :laugh:
I listened to a virologist explain most of what’s reported is complete bullshit. He says a virus isn’t a living thing. Why spray your counters to kill something that’s not alive? I want to say he claimed you would have to inject it or swallow it to activate it. Who knows?

That's it in a nutshell.

Who knows?

eric_271

eric_271

ArboristSite King
frank_

frank_

ArboristSite Guru
I listened to a virologist explain most of what’s reported is complete bullshit. He says a virus isn’t a living thing. Why spray your counters to kill something that’s not alive? I want to say he claimed you would have to inject it or swallow it to activate it. Who knows?

over half of the icu patients in brazil are under 40, so there are still plenty of covid unknown unknowns
this mess will drag on for years !
but eric will still be in denial

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite
In the same category as pollen?

eric_271

eric_271

ArboristSite King
lone wolf

lone wolf

MS 200T King
Probably a loss should the quadriplegic sue them. Be hard to explain to the judge why you would treat one group that’s not inoculated and not treat another because they’re not inoculated.
Now we know that it depends on what Pol affiliation the Judge is don't we? Sad but true. Just like Hospitals should be for helping people not stealing money at exorbitant inflated rates.

edisto

edisto

Spelling/Reality Check
In the same category as pollen?
Pollen is definitely alive...it is what produces the male gametes.

The characteristics of living things included on that list (and found in most textbooks) are pretty worthless because they weren't derived from first principles...just someone looking at things that they consider alive, and jotting down similarities. It is a ridiculous list.

Everything that is alive today was not around when life began...that's the only important thing that they have in common. Living things persist today, in spite of dramatic changes in the environments on the planet, because life can adapt. Life can adapt because there is variation. There is variation because there are mistakes in replication.

You only need one definition for life, and that is: replication with error.

eric_271

eric_271

ArboristSite King
It isn't hard at all.
In canadastan? Don’t be silly, a judge would laugh the hospital out of the courtroom.The hospital could simply test him for covid without breaking the bank. Hell, they do free testing here.
Businesses have to make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to comply with the American Disabilities Act.

“You have to make accommodations unless it’s a substantial burden,” Dorit Reiss, a professor of law at University of California, Hastings College of Law, said. “That’s a pretty high bar, but it’s not insurmountable -- If you can show the costs of giving accommodations are really, really high.” :drinkingcoffee: