ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Allergic Reactions to Covid Vaccine

eric_271

eric_271

ArboristSite King
Do you live in a cave? It's been said from the start, if you pay attention, that vaccinated folks need to still take the steps of continuing to wear a mask when out in public, avoid crowds, and socialize, without masks, when around small groups of fellow vaccinated folks. It is nothing new, you apparently don't or listen to conventional news, cuz it might be different from what you want.

There's a lot of unknown factors, which shouldn't surprise one if you are familiar with history and science. I suggest you do conventional research. I've heard all along that it is not known if vaccinated people can carry and pass on the virus.

Gawd, you cult people ought to read outside of the cult approved literature once in a while. We regular folk sure here the wild stuff from you. I'm also curious if you get paid to keep all the fallacies alive on the web. You sure post a lot and seem to be determined to inject fear in the brains of the too lazy to do proper research group.

You'd be on ignore, 'cept I tend to want to monitor the latest spewing of cult lies. Try to leave the cult. It's not a happy place, in that cult. Your leader is a great con artist and is taking financial advantage of gullible people.
Ewe absolutely missed the target. The guys a ####ing idiot and ewens follow him blindly.:laugh:

eric_271

eric_271

ArboristSite King
Looks like the places currently seeing a spike in cases are the places with mask mandates and lockdowns. Gov here moved the goalposts again on the criteria to open fully and local media does nothing to question the fact it’s not evidentiary based.
This has been reported in real news outlets lately. Sheepers stick with cnn more than any other propaganda sites.:drinkingcoffee:

Goinwheelin

Goinwheelin

Vintage Chainsaw Hipster
Do you live in a cave? It's been said from the start, if you pay attention, that vaccinated folks need to still take the steps of continuing to wear a mask when out in public, avoid crowds, and socialize, without masks, when around small groups of fellow vaccinated folks. It is nothing new, you apparently don't or listen to conventional news, cuz it might be different from what you want.

There's a lot of unknown factors, which shouldn't surprise one if you are familiar with history and science. I suggest you do conventional research. I've heard all along that it is not known if vaccinated people can carry and pass on the virus.

Gawd, you cult people ought to read outside of the cult approved literature once in a while. We regular folk sure here the wild stuff from you. I'm also curious if you get paid to keep all the fallacies alive on the web. You sure post a lot and seem to be determined to inject fear in the brains of the too lazy to do proper research group.

You'd be on ignore, 'cept I tend to want to monitor the latest spewing of cult lies. Try to leave the cult. It's not a happy place, in that cult. Your leader is a great con artist and is taking financial advantage of gullible people.
I find it interesting that individuals who are literally part of the mask and vaccine cult, accuse others of cult like behavior.

Pot meet kettle :laugh:

lone wolf

lone wolf

MS 200T King

Del_

Career arborist
Vaccinations by location
From Our World in Data · Last updated: 22 hours ago
1618250836368.png 1618250836368.png
United States
All regions
Doses givenFully vaccinated% of population fully vaccinated
187M
+3.58M
+3,580,000
72.6M
+1.94M
+1,940,000
22.1%
22.1%
+0.6%
+0.6%
LocationDoses givenFully vaccinated% of population fully vaccinated
California23M
8.46M
21.4%
21.4%
Texas15.2M
5.76M
19.9%
19.9%
New York12.2M
4.93M
25.3%
25.3%
Florida12.1M
4.61M
21.4%
21.4%
Pennsylvania7.69M
2.91M
22.7%

Goinwheelin

Goinwheelin

Vintage Chainsaw Hipster
You certainly do have free rights, but they don't over ride the rights of the masses, you get out voted for the common good .
Free rights? I’m talking about an individual’s ability to asses risk and then make a decision. In the context of the diner situation all those people know the risk (or lack of risk) they are taking. That’s part of living in a free society, it involves risk.

When you start throwing around the term “for the common good” when it comes to a regulative ideal, it reminds me of what the Soviets did to the Kulaks and the ensuing piles of bodies that stacked up like cordwood.

Might want to be careful what you wish for

Comrade ;)