• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell ALLWOOD OAK SERIES SPLITTER

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lknchoppers

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have a nice ALLWOOD OAK SERIES 28 TON SPLITTER. Hydraulic Log lift, Hydraulic Adjustable 4 way wedge & 6 way wedge. The 4 way wedge hides when lowered so you can switch between 2 way and 4 way splitting in just a couple seconds. Honda 390 Motor with Electric Start. Tires are in excellent condition, this can be towed on the highway with no problem. This is a commercial Splitter. Cash only $5000.00

20180923_141149R.jpg

I have a nice ALLWOOD OAK SERIES 28 TON SPLITTER. Hydraulic Log lift, Hydraulic Adjustable 4 way wedge & 6 way wedge. The 4 way wedge hides when lowered so you can switch between 2 way and 4 way splitting in just a couple seconds. Honda 390 Motor with Electric Start. Tires are in excellent condition, this can be towed on the highway with no problem. This is a commercial Splitter. Cash only $5000.00

View attachment 895251
Hi I am wondering if I could call you or if it is easier for you to call me five one seven 281-zero four one four my name is Dave thanks in advance

Back