• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Always trust a true snake, not a snaky person

rob066

rob066

Addicted to ArboristSite
You can always trust a true snake coming from the wild knowing that they going to bite you. You cant trust snaky people. They bite you when good and ready. I was working for a guy cutting firewood. I stuck with him , helped him out on a calls notice. Any who his buddies got short on work. He then started treating me like a turd. He put them doing what I did with a i will call you take the day off. Goes with the addtage no good deed gores unpunished

lone wolf

lone wolf

MS 200T King
You can always trust a true snake coming from the wild knowing that they going to bite you. You cant trust snaky people. They bite you when good and ready. I was working for a guy cutting firewood. I stuck with him , helped him out on a calls notice. Any who his buddies got short on work. He then started treating me like a turd. He put them doing what I did with a i will call you take the day off. Goes with the addtage no good deed gores unpunished
Can be though.

unclemoustache

unclemoustache

My 'stache is bigger than yours.

Just to be clear, I'd like to understand what you're saying here.
So this guy was hiring you on a regular basis to cut firewood.
Some of his friends got short on work, so he hires them.
He no longer hires you.

Is that it? Does he now treat you rudely, or does he simply not give you work?