Amazing service

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grace Tree

Impossible Access
Reaction score
Wow. I ordered a new saddle Thurs. evening and got a Fedex notice that it would be delivered Sat. I thought it must be a mistake but when I got home Sat. there it was. Plus a couple pair of sample gloves and some STICKERS--I love stickers. Seriously, that's pretty outstanding service.
Thanks,
Phil

We r kinda blessed to be so close to treestuff! If I order before say...1 or 2 pm....I get it NEXT DAY:rock: A few orders ago they tossed in a tote bag from weaver. I was like...O...kkkk. but I liked it and knew I could do SOMTHING with it. I figured it out...my kask helmet fits perfect in it!! and then I hang it right on a hook in my truck..perfect.

I talked to Luke late Friday afternoon last week about ordering a new Fred Marvin "Bull" pruning set. It shipped out on Monday (yesterday), and was sitting on the front porch here by 12:30 pm Tuesday (today)with both the box & its contents in perfect condition. It's going to be pretty hard to top that. Well, maybe if Luke jumped in his ride & delivered it personally.....

I've dealt with TreeStuff several times now, & they are batting a 1000 with me.
:cheers:
Vince

Latest posts

Back