• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy American muscle saws wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have owned many muscle saws but still no American made ones. Interested in saws from the 70/80s. Mcculloch 797 and CP/SP125 or Homelites like the 650/750. No gear drive though. Looking for speed in wood. Let me know what you have? Thanks.
Have owned many muscle saws but still no American made ones. Interested in saws from the 70/80s. Mcculloch 797 and CP/SP125 or Homelites like the 650/750. No gear drive though. Looking for speed in wood. Let me know what you have? Thanks.
I got a mac 250 that might fit the bill its an 80cc

I had a homey suppppa 650 a while back. It would have been a decent one for you. Unfortunately I had to sell it due to life hit me hard at the time. They are cool saws!

They need to be moved to, i dont undertstand whsts soo hard about posting under the right section, its really not that difficult.
I hear you and agree. I actually posted first in the “want to buy” section. You’ll see my post there. Unfortunately the only response I got was look at eBay. My observation is the “want to buy” section is mostly guys looking for parts.

Latest posts

Back