ArboristSite.com Sponsors

.....and still not vaccinated

slowp

Tree Freak
I've had both shots and have five more days until everything should be kicked in. 25% of my county has been vaccinated and it is chugging away. Heard a theory that the rural areas that have frequent wildfires are better at getting shots administered because they are used to handling emergencies. Friends who live on the other side of the state finally got on a waiting list but will have to drive a ways. That county tends to ignore the eastern part.

Just a note. I had some mild chills and aches the day after the second shot.

AlterEgo

ArboristSite Lurker
It makes perfect sense to some folks. In fact; many, many folks would understand exactly what I meant.

the people/organizations in control have no intention whatsoever of trying to make the masses feel safe. On the contrary...

obviously. So very, very obviously. Like it's all screaming at you at the top of its lungs obviously. Yet some simply don't see it..

some of us are dumbfounded by that. And some are dumbfounded by my statement that "makes no sense". Yet it pretty much is a statement that strikes at the root.

stihl sawing

stihl sawing

MAD DOG
It makes perfect sense to some folks. In fact; many, many folks would understand exactly what I meant.

the people/organizations in control have no intention whatsoever of trying to make the masses feel safe. On the contrary...

obviously. So very, very obviously. Like it's all screaming at you at the top of its lungs obviously. Yet some simply don't see it..

some of us are dumbfounded by that. And some are dumbfounded by my statement that "makes no sense". Yet it pretty much is a statement that strikes at the root.
She still won't understand

slowp

Tree Freak
No just the left side of the state is that way.
Oh really? You don't know this state very well, do you. Besides you are getting into tired old political claims that supposedly are against the rules. Did you move here from California?

I took action to make myself safer. I got vaccinated. I'm going to start traveling more in 5 days. Of course, nothing is safe. That's why stating that the vaccine doesn't make the world safe is pretty stupid. We could get hit by a meteor. The Big One could occur, the button could get pushed, but dying because I'm slowly suffocating is not appealing and science says that I am now a bit more protected from Covid.

Goinwheelin

Goinwheelin

Vintage Chainsaw Hipster
Oh really? You don't know this state very well, do you. Besides you are getting into tired old political claims that supposedly are against the rules. Did you move here from California?

I took action to make myself safer. I got vaccinated. I'm going to start traveling more in 5 days. Of course, nothing is safe. That's why stating that the vaccine doesn't make the world safe is pretty stupid. We could get hit by a meteor. The Big One could occur, the button could get pushed, but dying because I'm slowly suffocating is not appealing and science says that I am now a bit more protected from Covid.
Looks like I touched a nerve. Are you the purveyor of truth in regards to everything Washington state or something? I don’t care about your vaccine story so save it.