ArboristSite.com Sponsors

.....and still not vaccinated

sirbuildalot

sirbuildalot

ArboristSite Guru
The problem is the same liberals who insist you "Follow the science" also claim "Science doesn't matter" when it comes to other topics that don't fit their agenda.

The same people mind you who say someone dying and having their cause of death mistakenly be labeled COVID is a wild conspiracy theory, as well as a rigged election. That's impossible in 2020. Yet refuse to acknowledge cause of death as experimental vaccine related despite the person dying or falling ill almost immediately after taking the vaccine. The SCIENCE to follow DEL, should be to see what the percentage of the population got sick. Not the BS the news spoon fed your eager lips.

Lib-tard hypocrisy at its finest. But again it doesn't fit the agenda, does it Del, Frank, and all you other nit wits. Now go ahead and tattle for the thread to close. I'm done here.

muddstopper

muddstopper

Addicted to ArboristSite
  • A new study posted in the American Journal of Medicine found that early treatment of coronavirus patients with hydroxychloroquine lowered the mortality rate for the disease. Additionally, countries that had early use of the drug had a 79% lower mortality rate than countries that banned the use of this safe malaria drug, according to International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents. Begging the question, why did the legacy news media and many at the CDC, i.e. Fauci and Birx, push the lie that hydroxychloroquine was ineffective? Might it have had something to do with discrediting Trump when he advocated its use?

sirbuildalot

sirbuildalot

ArboristSite Guru
  • A new study posted in the American Journal of Medicine found that early treatment of coronavirus patients with hydroxychloroquine lowered the mortality rate for the disease. Additionally, countries that had early use of the drug had a 79% lower mortality rate than countries that banned the use of this safe malaria drug, according to International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents. Begging the question, why did the legacy news media and many at the CDC, i.e. Fauci and Birx, push the lie that hydroxychloroquine was ineffective? Might it have had something to do with discrediting Trump when he advocated its use?
Didn't fit their agenda to out him Mudd. A lot of items were magically available on the shelves suddenly that were "unable to be acquired" while Trump was in office. They'll tell you its a wild conspiracy theory though.

capetrees

Tree Freak
It was supposed to say injected. Autocorrect.

Anyways, many people have received the vaccine, but the long term affects wont be known until, well, the long term.

I'm not saying don't get the vaccine if that's what you personally feel is best or you. I'm saying don't try to force or pressure others into getting it that don't want it.
That's fine. Just don't expect us that got it to wear masks so people that refuse to get it don't get the covid. Your body, your choice, your fault.

capetrees

Tree Freak
And then, of all people, Fauci was the one in an interview that claimed the high death rate was due to politics. Absolutely disgraceful

Maybe, just maybe, if the medical world had done EVERYTHING to control it, you know, based on science, maybe the US wouldn't have 500K dead.

just a thought for next time.

Jhenderson

Addicted to ArboristSite
The resistance we are seeing to the Covid-19 vaccine is similar to the thinking that lead to the Scopes trial.

Both based on willful ignorance.
That must be why my nieces obstetrician told her not to get vaccinated . Same with our neighbor and his cardiologist. Those darn doctors ignoring science.

Del_

Career arborist
That must be why my nieces obstetrician told her not to get vaccinated . Same with our neighbor and his cardiologist. Those darn doctors ignoring science.

Smart of them to follow their personal physician's advice.

But you'd be just another liar if you said the resistance to the vaccine that we are seeing in this thread is due to a 'personal physician's advice'. It's a political statement, plain and stupid.