• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Another 066-1 Owner Super Nice!! LOOK!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawnboy

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Sorry other 066 guy but this thing has to go. I live in the city and just got new neighbors and it is just too Loud and Proud for them. Besides, after owning it for over 10 years and using it for less than a hand full of times I just can't justify it any more. Factory dual port muffler is stupid loud-but I love it. Carb is dialed in and saw pulls like crazy. I will include a 7 and 8 tooth rim sprocket and price is power head only with shipping in US included. $850.00 For an extra $150 I can include either A 25" New Stihl ES 3/8 .050 with 2 chains (New) OR a 32" or 36" Oregon Pro with 1 New chain 3/8" x .063. Pay Pal OK but as friends and family ONLY or we need to work something out first. Thanks-

Yes I did and Thanks for all the kind remarks but for what it cost me I just took good care of it-like all of my others. That and I did clean it up with some 409 and an air hose before the pictures-

Latest posts

Back