• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Another great Husqvarna 137

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Landmark

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Reaction score
husqvarna137.jpg With all the recent popularity of these saws on here I figured I would put mine up for sale. This saw is equipped with a 'hot rod' kit from a Putz on elbay and man does it cut!! This is one of the fastest saws I have ever seen and is guarantied to impress even the most seasoned arborist. the saw I have for sale is like this great one in the picture but will have neon decals. "Shoot Me A Offer & Please Low Ball Jack go back to WWWdotCraigslistoflowballers".........................:lol:

BTW this is not a real sale, just couldn't resist....

Dave,

You should make this a fake "what's it worth, but I might sell it if someone offers me more than market value" thread.

Oh wait, the saw isn't a Shindaiwa 757.

I chuckled today...

My buddy who runs a pawn shop called and said he just picked up a 137 and he wanted me to check it out before he put it on the shelf....

Yes, that chap was very clueless as to how AS rolls, wasn't he? I tell ya I don't know what happened to manners, people no has them anymore :crazy:

Back