Antique Saw show / amtr. competition

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McC

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Antique / Vintage chainsaw display and amature competiton. Baraboo, Wisconsin, August 17,18, and 19, 2001. We're part of the Badger Steam and Gas Engine Show, and display during the annual show. Come to look, display, or participate in the friendly amature competition. Classes include: 2-man; 1-man gear reduced; vintage hot saw; stock saw (modern, we supply); hand buck saw. You can compete in any or all. Competition on Saturday only, but lots of demonstration cutting all day long Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
We've been doing this for about 5 years, and it is just for fun. Last year there were 6 collectors and over 50 saws. If you are near south central Wisconsin, and you like old saws, this is an event you won't want to miss. Exhibtors get in free. E-mail me at [email protected] if you have questions.
Scott

Hey, wish I could be there too. Long way from New Zealand though!
I have a vintage chainsaw collection of around 250-300 saws and have had some of my saws on display at various shows. What a draw card the two man saws are!

Back