Antique saw thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sort of different, aren`t they,

zKIl6EYxXbT8lwQMw2VIN1tTa7zgw6U1GnXjV34d6g=w631-h473
D2AtwOi8dxHkMo4haPSHTLlzJbv1qiuuidWkDWMP-g=w631-h473

Hello I picked up 4 saws yesterday for 150$ two homelite zips with excellent spark working on getting them running a mcculoch 35 I got it running like a top and a mac 15 no spark having trouble getting the flywheel off. figuring on selling the mac 15 once i get it running about how much are they worth in running condition its been painted years ago looks pretty correct minus the emblems?

Mac 15`s are about the cheapest Mac ever made, they run from free to about $50. top. They were McCulloch`s first entry into the consumer grade of chainsaw arena.
Thank you a little lower than I expected since thats what I paid just about Might be a little hard to make any money on it. lol

Any advice on how to get the F/W off the 15? I have a puller and I've heated it a little what else do I do?

Thank you a little lower than I expected since thats what I paid just about Might be a little hard to make any money on it. lol

There is almost no money in old mag and aluminum. Reason there are upwards of fifty in my garage.[emoji12]

Every once in a blue moon you run across someone wanting an old saw like dad/grandpa used to have but not often.

Free or scrap price is where to start.[emoji6]

Mac 15`s are about the cheapest Mac ever made, they run from free to about $50. top. They were McCulloch`s first entry into the consumer grade of chainsaw arena.

Sometimes you can get a little more money for those 15's, It all depends on what they look like and if they run.

Sometimes you can get a little more money for those 15's, It all depends on what they look like and if they run.

Possibly if they were restored by you first but I could have dozens of them for less than $25. each even if they are runners, I have several but they were all given to me for free. I have seen the odd mint one go on eBay for close to the $100. mark but not recently and they didn`t have a bow bar on them..

Back