Any AS members in this video?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny thing I find are people who claim to be pros and ‘have been cutting for a long long time’ and give their advice when in reality they are novices.
Wrangler star has claimed this but if you watch his felling techniques I almost do a face palm.
I myself am a novice but I have watched lots of training videos (bc felling safety videos) on felling and read articles and have seen real pros on YouTube and can tell when someone doesn’t know their ****.
There are other famous guys too that claim to be pros but I can’t remember their user names.

Funny thing I find are people who claim to be pros and ‘have been cutting for a long long time’ and give their advice when in reality they are novices.
Wrangler star has claimed this but if you watch his felling techniques I almost do a face palm.
I myself am a novice but I have watched lots of training videos (bc felling safety videos) on felling and read articles and have seen real pros on YouTube and can tell when someone doesn’t know their ****.
There are other famous guys too that claim to be pros but I can’t remember their user names.

Wranglestar is a moron. How he became an authority on cutting and chainsaws I have no idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wranglestar is a moron. How he became an authority on cutting and chainsaws I have no idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Because he has safety gear that he wears all the time even when it’s not needed to look like he knows what he’s talking about. I’m about being safe but the majority of guys that can run a saw I know dosent have all of these new chainsaw pants , shirts , gloves and boots that are clean and look brand new , just old wore chaps and a beat up hard hat. All of the newest fancy gear won’t make a person cut any better.

Wranglerstar doesn't like being told he's wrong and now hes a commercial for whatever product he gets to try
When a man is never wrong I lose all respect for him. We are human and we all make mistakes. The key is learning from your mistakes and using them to help others avoid making the same mistake.

Some very nasty accidents in that video. I have to assume a few of those people were injured pretty badly (or worse).

That's what I was thinking. Several of them, I don't know how someone could have survived...

I bet that logger who had the pirouetting barber chair needed to change his underpants, I almost did just watching on youtube.

Back