Any AS members in this video?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wranglestar is a moron. How he became an authority on cutting and chainsaws I have no idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wranglerstar doesn't like being told he's wrong and now hes a commercial for whatever product he gets to try
Yes, but a few years ago he had some good advice to offer.

There was a recent thread, where a newbie was asking "What saw should I get?" he was cutting some trees down, then would be doing pruning from a ladder, THAT is 4 Minutes and 29 Seconds that just might convince him to leave the ladder in the garage, and either get a polesaw, or hire a Professional;).

Some of those were very predictable, some were simply beyond STUPID, and some where perfect examples that sometimes the Trees haven't read the textbooks, and Shitt can go Sideways even for someone that DOES know what they are doing.

I Hope they all survived and recovered, but some, I wouldn't bet the Mortgage on:(

Doug :cheers:

Either through skill or dumb luck, so far I've been the winner every time I've played. :surprised3:

I will admit, that I have done some limbing/pruning from a ladder, but some play Russian Roulette with One Bullet in the cylinder, some with just One EMPTY hole in the cylinder, and some play with a 1911, just have to judge the risks of each job individually, and decide what is acceptable, and what is not, some cases, not a problem, others are preceded by "Hold my Beer, and Watch This":confused:

Doug :cheers:

Some of the women are like...
2t2t1z.jpg

Back