any body instrested in buying my holly tree logs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably not the best place to ask given the limited traffic here.... That being said, without providing more definitive information (LOCATION, size, etc.) and some pictures I doubt you will get much response. How clear (knot free) a log is goes a long way in determining its value.

Not well versed on holly so don't know if this is true of all holly but it is also used as imitation ivory. Might try a pool cue forum or two. Also the AAW forum. Our fearless leader is trying to push through horsecrap concerning preban ivory now, will probably go the executive order route if he doesn't get his way. Might make holly pretty pricey.

I don't see any indication of where you are at or any real information. If you happened to be close by I might be interested myself.

Hu

There is someone interested. Send me some contact info or at least tell us exactly where you are at in PA. Not my deal and I don't want in the middle. The man interested is a well known and well respected member of other forums but not on any chainsaw forums I know of.

Hu

Latest posts

Back