Any Ideas What To Do With This???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any Ideas What To Do With This? I've got to keep it for something. My father died in 1975.

I remember my father wrapping limbs together about 1970 on this apple tree to keep the fork from splitting.

I had to take it down today. The hollow trunk shows why.

It fell before I finished cutting it.

Clint

Apple Arch 1.jpg

Apple Arch 2.jpg

Apple Arch 4.jpg

Apple Arch 3.jpg

That’s pretty cool looking! I think maybe some kind of tool rack for the garage. The sides shortened up quite a bit and maybe a coat and key rack for the entry nook. I’m curious how it would dry and how much that will twist and bend while drying.

That’s pretty cool looking! I think maybe some kind of tool rack for the garage. The sides shortened up quite a bit and maybe a coat and key rack for the entry nook. I’m curious how it would dry and how much that will twist and bend while drying.
I'm thinking the same. Shorten it and put it on the wall and hang my Pro Mac 700 on it.
My fathers name was Harvey, so I can make it into a H.

On second thought. instead of the PM 700, the Remington SL5. That was my fathers saw from back in the 50's.

Back