• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Any iowa rec climbers?

Iowawoodguy

Iowawoodguy

ArboristSite Lurker
The only tree climbing I've ever done is into the tree stand. :) sounds like fun though. Wouldn't mind climbing some cottonwoods down by the river.

lowandslow

lowandslow

ArboristSite Operative
The only tree climbing I've ever done is into the tree stand. :) sounds like fun though. Wouldn't mind climbing some cottonwoods down by the river.
Well I work a lot but would be happy to "show you the ropes" sometime. I used to climb up with ropes and stand on a branch to hunt. By hunt I mean get skunked: )

moresnow

moresnow

ArboristSite Operative
Well I work a lot but would be happy to "show you the ropes" sometime. I used to climb up with ropes and stand on a branch to hunt. By hunt I mean get skunked: )
One thing I rarely do is hunt from a stand. However. I am thinking that getting a elevated, insulated, possibly heated stand is looking good! I've had enough freezing on stand or slogging through deep snow. I'd be happy just to go sit in the stand in the woods for a few days and watch.
I did check out the WTF link. Good entertainment for sure.