Any iowa rec climbers?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only tree climbing I've ever done is into the tree stand. :) sounds like fun though. Wouldn't mind climbing some cottonwoods down by the river.

The only tree climbing I've ever done is into the tree stand. :) sounds like fun though. Wouldn't mind climbing some cottonwoods down by the river.
Well I work a lot but would be happy to "show you the ropes" sometime. I used to climb up with ropes and stand on a branch to hunt. By hunt I mean get skunked: )

Well I work a lot but would be happy to "show you the ropes" sometime. I used to climb up with ropes and stand on a branch to hunt. By hunt I mean get skunked: )

One thing I rarely do is hunt from a stand. However. I am thinking that getting a elevated, insulated, possibly heated stand is looking good! I've had enough freezing on stand or slogging through deep snow. I'd be happy just to go sit in the stand in the woods for a few days and watch.
I did check out the WTF link. Good entertainment for sure.

Back