• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Any Lawnboy fanatics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasonrkba

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I'm only putting this here because I want to trade for a chainsaw..

I have a lawnboy 6.5 gold pro. Has new crank bearings, seals, lines, starter recoil, primer bulb and maybe more. I rebuilt it last year and it was done right. I used it five times, ran out the gas and parked it. I gassed it up again about two months ago and it started right up. Ran out the gas and parked it again. It's the personal pace style. This is a nice old two cycle mower and as far as I know needs nothing. I hate to part with it but doesn't get used. $230obo cash if you don't want to trade. face to face here in NC. ZIP 27357. I'll travel a little to make a deal. If you have any questions or want more pictures just ask. These pictures where taken in my basement and don't do it much justice. Let's make a deal.

I like old stuff. Pioneer and Homelite mostly but Mcculloch also. Stihl 038, 290, 311, 029 Super you get the idea. If you have a lot of project saws we could make a deal I'm always working on them.
KIMG0051.JPG KIMG0052.JPG KIMG0053.JPG

Too bad you are in NC...I am a believer in the LB 2 strokes. I have one I bought for $1.00 at an auction 10 yrs ago. Darn thing just won't quit.

They do run forever. Great for mowing ditches, hills and such. I added a fuel shutoff to it also. I'd trade for more than saws if someone had a full size drill press, welder basically make an offer. I have about three to four acres I mow so it's not going to be used.

Nice mower. Wish you were closer. I have the non-self propel version of that same machine and it’s a tank.

Now that I mow almost 3 acres, the lawn boy’s purpose in life is to mow the steep side of the pond dam. It doesn’t get done very often, so it is effectively bush hogging with a push mower.

Too bad you are in NC...I am a believer in the LB 2 strokes. I have one I bought for $1.00 at an auction 10 yrs ago. Darn thing just won't quit.
Those old OMC 2 stroke engines had serious power. I remember an old Lawnboy mower with the drive belt running right off the top of the engine and it looked like a rubber band with cogs.

I traded an OMC orange tank with a bag for a Homelite SXL 925 A couple months ago. I hadn't tried to get it running. It had 125psi. He couldn't get the 925 running but it had great compression. He had the manifold and gasket backwards and impulse hole covered. Saw runs great. I have a possible deal on the other site but it's not set in stone yet. I'll have to mail it to Kansas.

Latest posts

Back