• ArboristSite has decided that due to the abusive interactions users are having with each other in the political forum, we will no longer be providing a place to talk politics on this forum. Any political posts will be deleted once discovered or reported to us. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Any Saw Collectors up Michigan way?

Aaron Rybicki

Aaron Rybicki

ArboristSite Operative
Really looking to get a 7-10A in my collection. Any SP81s are a plus. Probably some of favorites out of the McCulloch line up. Apparently I'm getting a decent refurbished SP125.. (hopefully I'm not getting scammed lol). We'll see..

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Nice! Still waiting to get my hands on a Pro Mac 10-10. Only have the Pro 10-10 as of now and that thing is very impressive!
Cool.
I'm more into the 3 series huskys myself for play saws, and the 5 series and mtronic saws for work saws.
Once I get a shop I may mess with some of the older saws, but for now I primarily buy saws that are ready to go or those needing work to resell.

Aaron Rybicki

Aaron Rybicki

ArboristSite Operative
Cool.
I'm more into the 3 series huskys myself for play saws, and the 5 series and mtronic saws for work saws.
Once I get a shop I may mess with some of the older saws, but for now I primarily buy saws that are ready to go or those needing work to resell.
Understandable..
This for me is more or less a hobby as my main job is Law Enforcement. I just like to take old Mac's that are considered "For Parts Only" and make them run :D ..and collect some nice looking/lightly used ones along the way. These saws (at least to me) are works of art. I could look at em' all damn day. On top of that, the vast majority of them are built to last and are strong runners, even if they just need a carb kit.