• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Any word on a new Season?

Rescue1

Rescue1

ArboristSite Member
Or did it become so fake and bloated maybe they called it quits.. Either way I did still watch it, better than a lot of stuff currently on TV..

turnkey4099

turnkey4099

Tree Freak
I watched a few minutes of what may have been the first one. Log truck couldn't get up the hill, had a big bunch hook up to tow. Gave up when they kept dicking around with it making like they couldn't do it, bunch up on 2 wheels, etc. They very carefully weren't showing the drive wheels on the truck so we couldn't tell that they weren't driving.

I will say that is the first time in years that I clicked on it and there wsn't a fight of some kind in progress.

Harry K

NIP Group
Jim Timber

Jim Timber

1/4 bubble off
I caught one where Shelby was out diving by the bridges for road signs for aluminum to fix his buggy. What they collected after who knows how many hours was about $20 retail here at the steel yard. This is the same guy who sells wood for $5K a log? I'd be out getting more logs and pay the yard for new materials.

chucker

chucker

Addicted to ArboristSite
I caught one where Shelby was out diving by the bridges for road signs for aluminum to fix his buggy. What they collected after who knows how many hours was about $20 retail here at the steel yard. This is the same guy who sells wood for $5K a log? I'd be out getting more logs and pay the yard for new materials.
jim, it must be that southern mentality, or lack there of..... lol