Anybody collect anything besides chainsaws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was just curious to know if anyone has other collections besides chainsaws. I collect antique soda bottles. From embossed to painted label bottles. My best one is a Pepsi cola bottle from about 1890 to 1900 bottled in Forsyth Ga. I have well over 100 painted label bottles from the 30s and 40s from all over the country.

Arrowheads by the hundreds and hundreds. You're in one helluva place to hunt them with West Point/Chattahoochee River being on the western border of the county.

Also collect Morgan Silver Dollars, Peace Dollars, Walking Liberties, Franklin Halves, several coin types, etc.

Several other collections as well; guns, etc, etc.

Edit-- Oh yeh...I collect as many bream, crappie, and bass as I can stand to get into 350 degree peanut oil as well. ;)

Antique absinthe paraphernalia from the Belle Époque era of France. Glasses, spoons, bottles, bistro saucers, etc. Also uranium glassware (green, but glows fluorescent under a black light) from the same period, including a whale oil lamp from 1888.
Banjos and such, all the craft beers I can drink.
And also,
as many bream, crappie, and bass as I can stand to get into 350 deg peanut oil as well. ;)

All hand cut and polished, circa 1900. Made right here in the USA.

i-gvvgMC5-L.jpg

i-bDTbtp9-L.jpg

i-2K37qqr-L.jpg

i-4hkNDMc-L.jpg

Back