Anybody know how to get back in touch with Moody?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramzilla

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
As many of you probably remember I sent Justin a Husky 350 and my Stihl 044 to work over. I got the Stihl back and love it. He posted vids of the 350 and said it was done but that was ages ago. I have been trying this whole time to get the 350 back or atleast the money I have in it. He supposedly built me an 028 as well to make up for having the 350 so long. I paypaled him funds to ship the 350 back because he said he was broke almost a year ago. Now I can't get in touch with him at all. Last thing I wanted to do was put this out in public and have no hard feelings towards Justin but I don't know what else to do now.

Fin460 talks to him i believe. He's screwed over more than just you.
I was afraid of that. I mailed him the saw, bought the parts, and sent him cash for shipping. I even mailed him another Husky that I wasn't doing anything with just for him to build and sell to make him some cash. He was staying in touch and saying he was having work/family issues and I was in no rush but now I can't get in touch with him at all. It's a shame really, seemed like a good dude.

Hate like hell to read something like this...one of those live, learn and try not to get burned in the future, deals. Hate it for ya OP...definitely gotta suck.
Yeah it really stinks. Not even so much the money(which isn't easy ) but more the just getting burned part. Atleast I did get my 044 back thank heavens.

There are two other guys on this website, that are in your shoes, actually 3 because I'm a little burnt as well. I've been trying since July to get a hold of him and no luck. His cousin is a member and he sees him once in awhile, but its a frustrating process,

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Sheesh!

Family problems, money problems, car trouble, etc.

More than a few people have tried to reach a hand out to help that young man get moving in the right direction. It's all so unfortunate, but happens in life, from time to time.

Sheesh!

Family problems, money problems, car trouble, etc.

More than a few people have tried to reach a hand out to help that young man get moving in the right direction. It's all so unfortunate, but happens in life, from time to time.

Don't forget the phone problems...

Wonder if anyone found Chris Wells?

We could have an AS Wall of Shame for all the folks who have ripped people off.

Justin called me a few months ago. He said he was broke......but had some saws he needed to ship. He wanted to borrow money for the shipping. I told him that sooner or later he was gonna have to learn to be responsible.....and now was a great time to start. I did not lend him any money. I hate to hear about this......but I think most of us saw it coming a long time ago.

I did speak with someone that knew him far better than any of us......and they had nothing good to say on his behalf.

I hate to hear about this......but I think most of us saw it coming a long time ago.
What a shame... I've never been down and out like that (and hope I never am) but people need to reach out before hitting rock bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back