Anybody know how to get back in touch with Moody?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to clear some air here about deleting posts, because 1. I think its relevant to some of the discussion that transpired earlier in this thread, and 2. talking with @thomas1 I realize I have room for improvement as do the other mods. While the posted sites rules are clear, there is quite a bit of grey area within them when you are implementing them. If a mod feels someone is taking a dig at them or arguing them you could expect some repricussion and to be honest some peoples threashold to trigger action is different than others. Right wrong or indifferent its the truth.

Terms of Conditions:
"Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning."

"The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit, remove or put on moderation queue any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. is noted in these points is up to ArboristSite.com team members and not users."

I think the site can improve and delete fewer posts but how does that happen? The staff (I) have to utalize the warning system more and let the accumulated points do the work. Keep in mind, the point system is still subjective. How many and applied for how long. I already admited to Tom that I probably deleted his post a little too soon. Im willing to let him back in here if he can agree to tone it down on the mod bashing and instead be constructive. He's entitled to his opinion and thats all fine but arguing with how the site is run is not going to help. We need constructive suggestions on how to improve.

Dont take advantage of this @thomas1, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. End of rant.

And that is exactly how respect is earned.

Kudos to you. :D

hey man, I didn't bring it up either, and I'm not accusing anyone of anything. I know what I know, and you know what you know so lets just leave it at that. Check your paypal. lets finally squash this thing.

screwing people over is not, nor ever will be in my best interest.

Sure you are, you're accusing the 3rd party of not getting everything you sent to Canada.

Any chance you want to clear up exactly what you meant? Because I'm 100% certain that everything that showed up in that box made it to Canada.

You just said all you've got is your reputation and judging by what I know firsthand to be the truth, your reputation is about to go straight down the tubes.

Sure you are, you're accusing the 3rd party of not getting everything you sent to Canada.

Any chance you want to clear up exactly what you meant? Because I'm 100% certain that everything that showed up in that box made it to Canada.

You just said all you've got is your reputation and judging by what I know firsthand to be the truth, your reputation is about to go straight down the tubes.
I think that ship already sailed.

Nobody knew it was you BTW, until you opened your piehole

I can see that I won't win this one so I'll back out of this. I'm not extremely active on the site and most people here don't know me. I know once the ***** get into you there is no letting go, and I understand that. I stick up for my friends as well. I know that I packed up this:
WP_20140604_001.jpg
and shipped it to an address.

I distinctively remember this because: A. it was my first sale on this site. and B. it took me repacking this several times to find a box big enough to fit everything.

Was the box damaged on it's way to it's first destination, and repacked by a postal employee? I'll never know. I know of Thomas to be an honest guy and I know that he wouldn't short a friend. If I came off as accusatory I'm very sorry.

I wasn't aware of anything being shorted until I happen to come upon my name on another forum 6 months later.

I'm hoping all has been made well and I do hope that this is the end of this mishap. I take full responsibility for everything.

I think that ship already sailed.

Nobody knew it was you BTW, until you opened your piehole

I knew it was me.

I also knew that "I sent it to a 3rd party and then everything didn't make it to Canada" was a fairy tale.

I have no idea what you were supposed to get originally, I just know that everything that showed up at my place made it to your place. Seems if somebody is willing to keep throwing money at the issue there may be a little more to the story. That is purely speculation on my part, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back