Anyone advertise on yelp?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brendon Phillips

Chief Wood Chucker
Reaction score
Considering buying an advertising package on yelp. No other tree services around here do it. It can get rather pricey at $300 or more a month though. Does anyone advertise with them and does it work well?

I have heard some very interesting stories from close friends with businesses that they are directly linked to the mob. Sounds like a myth right?, Google it, they do some dirty **** to your reputation online if you don't play and pay.

Point taken. I've read a lot of stories about the shady **** they do. I'm probably gonna walk away from the deal and delete my business page.

Considering buying an advertising package on yelp. No other tree services around here do it. It can get rather pricey at $300 or more a month though. Does anyone advertise with them and does it work well?

I''ve worked with them in another industry and I felt they were good. Although you would have to make sure they fit into your marketing budget. I'd like to hear details on what the issue was with the member that didn't like how they did business... could just be a bad "fit."

Back