• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Anyone else get any deer yet?

whatsnext

whatsnext

ArboristSite Operative
A couple of nice does for me and it's only two days into the season here in MO.
John....

Last edited:
NIP Group
Jumper

Jumper

Addicted to ArboristSite
Oil Patch, Edmonton, Alberta for now.....
Website
Visit site
Seems to be a few being shot in the Quinte area...my Uncle got a small doe last week, and the farm we park our equipment at had a buck and a doe hanging in the garage. ate some of my uncle's last Wed and it was tender and delicious..most deer around here have gorged themselves on corn and apples for the last couple of months.

PTS

ArboristSite Guru
I feel as if I should invite you all to Iowa. Not only do we have corn and pigs but we have deer! Big deer. I feel for you guys who go out and sit and see nothing. We have herds here. Nothing to see 10-20 even 30-50 deer together. Crazy Huh :dizzy:

JJackson

JJackson

ArboristSite Operative
Website
Visit site
I only was able to get out two mornings and the whole last day in New Brunswick (Canada), only saw 3 does. Did get to have some moose reast and lobster for my last dinner before I left.

tophopper

tophopper

ArboristSite Guru
Ive thought about it Dan, but never have used my gear for hunting.

I mostly hunt cropped farmland (yummy corn fed deer), so usually I hunt out of a ground blind.

PLAYINWOOD

PLAYINWOOD

ArboristSite Guru
deer

5 pt buck dressed 152#,fawn 70#?,doe 138# and on the second last day friend from Toronto came and shot 9pt 184#. The rack curled in and was 21&7/8" furthest distance.Brother in law has digi pics but I dont know how to load.If someone would volunteer???pm me.jeff..saw 84 deer in two weeks