• ArboristSite has decided that due to the abusive interactions users are having with each other in the political forum, we will no longer be providing a place to talk politics on this forum. Any political posts will be deleted once discovered or reported to us. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Anyone else get any deer yet?

Sizzle-Chest

Sizzle-Chest

ArboristSite Operative
i actually ate a little guy about like that one in the picture after my friend plowed into it on his motorcycle. Im not sure which of them came out worse from the wreck, but i know the meat on that little sucker sure tasted good. It was like bubble-gum that melted in your mouth. But i think its illegal to eat road-kill here, so Shhhhhhh......

like those pictures of you and the javelinas. believe it or not, you are exactly how i pictured you, i guess your little scottish avatar guy gave me a good mental picture or something. anyway, looks like you did better than me. Were those pictures in CO?

hobby climber

hobby climber

ArboristSite Guru
Website
Visit site
This year I was in the controlled hunt,(black powder only) and shot this little guy opening day. He was so small I think I knocked the spots off of him when I shot! Two days later I was in Columbus at the TCIA Expo...what a great week! HC

Last edited: