Anyone good with sprayer parts?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iaff113

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have been trying to find this part for 2 days now on the internet and can’t find anything. Does anyone know what it’s called. It was attached to a remco pump on a 25 gal country line tank. IMG_4179.JPGIMG_4178.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it’s electric. I’ll take a picture of the pump tomorrow when I have light. The quick connection looking end connects into the pump. The two threaded ends go to a boom and a spray gun. And the nipple end goes back into the tank. The small female is for a gauge. I searched everything I could on remco pump parts and couldn’t find anything. So far all I can see that would maybe work is a fimco manifold. I would just have to figure out how to mount it on the tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sprayer for what? I've been burning wood almost all my life and been a logger and commerical firewood vendor since 2011.

Only sprayers I can think of used with firewood/firewood equipment are "piss cans" for fire suppresion or maybe a weed sprayer for spraying degreaser on equipment.

Back