• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Anyone interested in a boat load of 056 parts and a few project 056s??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yotaismygame

Juiced Saws #GetJuiced
Reaction score
I have enough parts to make 3 or 4 saws plus tons of extra parts. Pretty sure there is 2 or 3 super top ends, two complete saws, extra ignitions and everything else. I can go into further detail if someone is seriously interested. I will not separate parts. Bulk pricing, shipping could make this not feasible. New price. $300!

4FD4B432-A5F8-48A1-AA72-FE0394F63F6A.jpeg 3978F8F7-B948-4F80-B677-97F60930B318.jpeg D6B14979-B8FF-4948-9C6D-344C7B1C18FC.jpeg

Sorry if I made people think the pioneer was part of it. When I said 056 parts and project saws I meant complete 056 saws and parts.

There’s two complete saws, one is a super. There’s another super torn down with a clean top end and new caber ring. Bottom end has been all cleaned up but the pto seal is bad. There’s another complete case and a regular 056 cylinder that I took .020 off the base and band. Should make a strong saw. Might be another case. And then there’s tons of parts.

I will consider. Likely would think $400 picked up. Oregon where. I was just there last week. Went through the entire state. Did not like rain the snow the fog and lots of icy roadways other than that it was beautiful. Thanks

I will consider. Likely would think $400 picked up. Oregon where. I was just there last week. Went through the entire state. Did not like rain the snow the fog and lots of icy roadways other than that it was beautiful. Thanks
Raining like crazy now. Been a dry winter though. I can’t do $400. I could sell the two saws and get close to that alone. Top covers and a few NOS parts would get me to $400 easy.

I can be more specific if you’re really interested. Will need to dig through the parts

Also some NOS muffler covers in one of the boxes. Pretty sure a couple dual port mufflers too.

Raining like crazy now. Been a dry winter though. I can’t do $400. I could sell the two saws and get close to that alone. Top covers and a few NOS parts would get me to $400 easy. I can be more specific if you’re really interested. Will need to dig through the parts

I can not get away at the moment because of wood sales right now. I would be open to picking up your stuff if it works out. If you get a great offer you should grab it. I like the 056s and have two of them. I would be getting them to use and wear out. Some will want to assemble and sell then sell extra stuff. That selling stuff has never worked out well for me because of the great amount of time needed to market stuff. Thanks

I can not get away at the moment because of wood sales right now. I would be open to picking up your stuff if it works out. If you get a great offer you should grab it. I like the 056s and have two of them. I would be getting them to use and wear out. Some will want to assemble and sell then sell extra stuff. That selling stuff has never worked out well for me because of the great amount of time needed to market stuff. Thanks
I suppose I would take less than $500 if I kept a few easy to sell parts. I would just part all this out myself but it's been sitting around for too long and I would rather spend my time building. I don't have a clue what I have into this stuff at this point. I also have a bin full of 266 parts and a couple parts saws that I intended to build, but after building one I lost interest and they are also at that point they need to go. In with the new out with the old!

Where or what town is your shop. Just thinking if I could make a transaction occur here. I have some reason for travel soon if I could put them together or not. I know what a job it is to pack up an assortment of parts for shipping so thinking for a practical solution. Thanks

Back