• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Anyone looking for a Stihl 090G to add to their collection?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The saws on eBay and the seller has been advertising it like crazy anywhere and everywhere that has anything to do with chainsaws. I think he was originally asking $5000. There's at least one ad in the trading post for it here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The saws on eBay and the seller has been advertising it like crazy anywhere and everywhere that has anything to do with chainsaws. I think he was originally asking $5000. There's at least one ad in the trading post for it here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
$4600, but close enough.

YEP...I saw that too. Actually had a buddy message me with the link. Lol. Nice to see another Oregon based member here.
He is doing some serious advertising. Lol
Very resourceful, but also highly misleading.
I know people in his area SW Michigan, but one thing for sure he won't be getting a single lead through me on any work.

It's even listed here in Maine. Showed up on Craigslist today. Just goes to show you how easily you can promote things these days!

I'm wondering how big of a partial refund he's going to end up paying on it when the buyer figures out the muffler is damaged, missing the heat shield, top cover is cracked, crankcase has a piece broken out of it on the G specific side, wrap handle is destroyed, wrap handle lower mount bracket is broke, and that's just what I can see from the crappy pictures. People don't understand that when the G specific crankcase half is damaged, muffler is toast, and that lower bracket is broke, you have a parts saws, those parts are virtually non existent. He is getting ready to get a schooling on eBay, I'm thinking as high as the bid is getting, the bidder is already planning for that...

I would guess once he pays 10% to feepay, 3% to pp, 40-60% partial refund, he's going to be thinking he probably should've just taken a local offer. Or once he pays for shipping both ways a couple times and it gets some additional damage the local offers will go away as well. Greed isn't cheap, and lessons aren't free, two things my grandfather always tried to instill in us.

I would guess once he pays 10% to feepay, 3% to pp, 40-60% partial refund, he's going to be thinking he probably should've just taken a local offer. Or once he pays for shipping both ways a couple times and it gets some additional damage the local offers will go away as well. Greed isn't cheap, and lessons aren't free, two things my grandfather always try to instill in us.
How much did your grandfather charge :popcorn2:.

Wait till it sells . The buyer files a complaint and this dude pays for some cheeze head to ship him back a box of bricks , submits the tracking number and the weight matches . PayPal refunds his money and he keeps the saw . Seller has no recourse at this point . (Been down this road )There are really crappy people out there . And some of those are running Ebay and PayPal . I would throw something away before costing me money to give it to someone else . I really dislike eBay anymore and just assume buying and selling elsewhere

lot of talk around about the relisting,the changed photos,the possible fake bidding that saw it reach high prices then dissapear,only to be relisted. have a look on *********

Latest posts

Back