ArboristSite.com Sponsors

1. Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  2. To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

Want to buy Anyone selling a MS241?

Discussion in 'Chainsaws' started by procarbine2k1, Jan 25, 2020.

1. procarbine2k1

procarbine2k1 Addicted to ArboristSite

A good friend of mine is on the hunt. Please PM me if you have one that you are willing to sell, include price. Thanks!

chipper1 likes this.
  2. chipper1

chipper1 Living Life to the Full

Been a while since I've seen you around.
    Hope all is well.
    Easy guy to work with!

procarbine2k1 and lone wolf like this.
  3. cuinrearview

cuinrearview Red saw lover

Not sure how far you are in OH but a dealer just north of the border in Jonesville had a few the last time I was there. I can stop back in and check if you'd like.

4. procarbine2k1

Man, thatd be kickass. I appreciate the kind gesture. Im looking for a customer of a close friend of mine (that isnt on the pc to speak of). If you can confirm that they have them, Ill send him on his way. I know hes looking for a used one, but I think hed take the shot at buying a new one considering there arent many out there. I know I wont sell mine. Thanks again - Jeff

5. Edwad

Edwad Tree Freak

I have some.

6. bigbeve

bigbeve ArboristSite Lurker

Where are you located?

chipper1 likes this.
  7. Edwad

Edwad Tree Freak

Indiana

farmer steve and chipper1 like this.
  8. fishercat

fishercat Addicted to ArboristSite

If those leads don't pan out,one of my local dealers here has at least one. I saw it today in person.

They also have an MS 461

chipper1 and cuinrearview like this.
  9. procarbine2k1

Alright boys, I'm back on the hunt. My deal fell through before I could get with customer on it. Cash in hand ready to buy. Can I get a pho shipped for 530? I'm going through my messages now, if I didn't respond I apologize.

chipper1 likes this.