• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Anyone selling a MS241?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

procarbine2k1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
A good friend of mine is on the hunt. Please PM me if you have one that you are willing to sell, include price. Thanks!

Not sure how far you are in OH but a dealer just north of the border in Jonesville had a few the last time I was there. I can stop back in and check if you'd like.

Man, thatd be kickass. I appreciate the kind gesture. Im looking for a customer of a close friend of mine (that isnt on the pc to speak of). If you can confirm that they have them, Ill send him on his way. I know hes looking for a used one, but I think hed take the shot at buying a new one considering there arent many out there. I know I wont sell mine. Thanks again - Jeff

Man, thatd be kickass. I appreciate the kind gesture. Im looking for a customer of a close friend of mine (that isnt on the pc to speak of). If you can confirm that they have them, Ill send him on his way. I know hes looking for a used one, but I think hed take the shot at buying a new one considering there arent many out there. I know I wont sell mine. Thanks again - Jeff
I have some.

Alright boys, I'm back on the hunt. My deal fell through before I could get with customer on it. Cash in hand ready to buy. Can I get a pho shipped for 530? I'm going through my messages now, if I didn't respond I apologize.

Back