• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Anyone watch alaskan bush people?

Jeff Lary

Jeff Lary

Addicted to ArboristSite
I thought it was funny they don't have a pot to piss in, but all if a sudden had a new looking Stihl to make their chanty. Looks like they got their priorities straight in my book. To bad it's just a docudrama aka bull ****, **** show...
Don't forget that Noah proclaimed he was a genius. MENSA had no official statement.
Have you seen genius write?? he does so at about a 2nd grade level. In one of the shows he is writing a letter to his girlfriend, and he farther leans over to look very poor for a genius really scrawny stick letters all out of proportion and leaning every direction. But if you use a hot nail to put a hole in pvc pipe....well you gotta be smart for that.

Jeff Lary

Jeff Lary

Addicted to ArboristSite
Ever watch Alaska State Troopers ? nothing but drunken Eskimos in every episode, or Meth head Eskimos. Is every Eskimo like this? I doubt it but that is all they show.

Jeff Lary

Jeff Lary

Addicted to ArboristSite
I love Alaska the Last Frontier but they lack a lot when it comes to hunting. I don't know who's idea it is to take the film crew hunting, but not one person on that show could hit the broad side of a barn if I had them locked inside of it. I mean really one minute his wife ( Jane) gets hit by the scope the next she is shooting 300 yards at a bear,... really?

NIP Group
Jeff Lary

Jeff Lary

Addicted to ArboristSite
I want to know what drugs those people are selling? They have a huge boat, track hoe, tractors, atv's, etc, and yet they're never shown working on anything for income.
Someone will soon tell you that the famous singer named Jewell is Altz Kiltchers daughter. There are two singers named that one is famous and probably has some money and one is a folk singer His Kid is The folk singer I guess.

chucker

chucker

Addicted to ArboristSite
jim, if you had their amount of cash or wealth(Alaska the last frontier) as the kilcher's you wouldn't have to work for wages either!! good on you jeff leary, for the heads up on some of the Alaskan people!! everyone is not an Alaskan idiot as their portrayed native or other...... all though most of the "bush people" is a unreality docudrama there are a few points to the good ! like when you think you have enough firewood for the night, cut more or you may catch a cold like "daddy bush beard" or weird? just need to take the comedy hour shows with a grain of salt! sea salt that is.....

Section VIII

Section VIII

Addicted to ArboristSite
Website
www.section-viii.com
I'm convinced the brothers are gangbanging the sisters .. Terrible show. Total bs . But I can't stop watching it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think he just meant he was smart enough to not sleep with his sister (which makes him the only virgin there).

They're gonna be fun in prison for tax fraud.
I thought that as well but whatever....it's still entertainment. As long as you don't think too much about things like that.

matt167

matt167

ArboristSite Member
I....tried to watch it. And I want my 5 mins back and 60 seconds each commercial I had to endure.

066blaster

066blaster

Addicted to ArboristSite
Someone will soon tell you that the famous singer named Jewell is Altz Kiltchers daughter. There are two singers named that one is famous and probably has some money and one is a folk singer His Kid is The folk singer I guess.
Wow I didn't know jewell was his daughter. I guess she and him do the theme song. I'm sure she throws a little money thier way.

Sawyer Rob

Sawyer Rob

Addicted to ArboristSite
I would be very surprised if Jewel is sending any money Atz's way... She is from Atz and his FIRST wife and I've been told that she sided with ma ma, and pretty much doesn't have any contact with her dad... BTW, I think Jewel is divorced now...

As for Richard Proenneke, those films are a bit mis leading too! I didn't live too far from him and he had a lot of help that was never mentioned in the films. I knew guys that flew over there and gave him a LOT of food staples, also there were guys that went there and would help him with firewood ect...

He absolutely was an amazing man, he just wasn't the "hermit living off the land" they made him out to be.

SR

cus_deluxe

cus_deluxe

Commie Satan turd
Never really seen the TV shows you guys talk about. But sound like "non reality" reality
Such is the entire "reality" tv line-up, a bunch of garbage to keep the minds of the people occupied, think brave new world. the voice, american idol, survivor, americas got talent.....more like americas got retards (by the millions apparently)

tla100

tla100

Addicted to ArboristSite
Caught the last episode. They got decent looking MS44o, they also rigged up a "bush" sawmill to cut some table tops. It was pretty funny they showed one shot and one end that should have been riding on the top of a 2x4, screwed to the log, started good for couple feet, then had a big old curve and they were probably 6-8" above their line.....