Apricot Chicken Pizza

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Homemade Apricot Jam, and Dried Apricots (ala the dehydrator), my Sourdough Starter crust (now going on 3 years), and of course the sliced Chicken Thighs plus some cheese, etc.

Fantastic!!!

ApricotChickenPizza 001 (800x600).jpg
ApricotChickenPizza 002 (800x600).jpg

Doing to more tonight. Apricots galore. I was given two 5 gallon buckets of Apricots. I've jam and dried Apricots to last me a long long time. Tonight I'll do the apricots with my homemade salami and homemade pepperoni, and mushroom toppings on both. Sourdough bread is now starting the day long rise.

Came out fine the 2nd time when marinating the chicken. 425 degrees for 22 minutes, the chicken is done, and not overly done. The only time I precook the meat is if I think it might be greasy. Better to drain the grease off into a can rather then make the pizza crust wet (e.g. gooey).

I think you should pre-cook the chicken and add the pieces to the pizza just before it's done

I have been ROBBED!!! I had like 20 or 30 pizzas in the deep freezer and the other day, and I found that they are all gone. I don't remember eating them.

I made 2 yesterday, 2 today, and I am planning 2 every day for the rest of the month. Lots and lots of Salami and Pepperoni to use up, and Apricot jam and dehydrated apricots and peaches. Looks like the freezer can handle 50 or more. Tomorrow maybe some ground Moose or Elk meat and some homemade salsa to get some tang into the flavor.

Back